1″ PRE-SPACED STICK-ON VINYL LETTERING.
Price is per 1″ letter so count how many letters & numbers you require, this is the quantity you need to order. e.g. No Parking = 9 characters so enter 9 as the quantity required.
Simple to apply self-adhesive vinyl letters and numbers, ready spaced into lines of text for an easy application.
Ideal for vehicles, notices, signs, banners, boats, menus and much more.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR VINYL LETTERS
Direct method (small letters & decals)
1. Thoroughly clean & degrease the surface that the decal is to be applied to.
2. Place the decal face down and carefully remove the backing paper leaving the decal held by the application paper that has been applied over the front.
3. Place the decal in the desired position and rub down with a dry cloth or squeegee.
4. Now remove carefully remove the application paper leaving your chosen design in position.
Wet method (large letters & decals) NOT recommended for small letters & graphics. Do not use this method when applying to painted wood/walls!
1. Thoroughly clean and degrease the surface that letters or graphic is to be applied.
Prepare a solution of soapy water (ratio of one drop of detergent to 2 gallons/10 Litres of water) and put in a spray bottle.
3. Spray the surface of the sign.
4. Remove letters from backing using the application paper a place face down with glue side facing upwards.
5. Wet the adhesive using spray bottle.
6. Place on sign surface, once in place, using a credit card squeegee outwards to the left and then the right applying enough pressure to squeeze out any water trapped between the adhesive and the sign surface.
7. Leave for 10 – 30 minutes depending on the temperature and size of letters.
8. Carefully remove application paper leaving the design in place.
Q. What does pre-spaced letters mean?
A. Pre-spaced means just that, the letters are individually cut and the waste vinyl is weeded away leaving just the letters. Over these we apply application paper, this is used to lift the design from the backing paper and to hold the design in place while it is applied, the application paper is then removed leaving just the design.
Q. What is the thickness of the vinyl?
A. Normal colours are 70 microns, specialist vinyl?s such as Chrome are slightly thicker.
Q. Will they stick to wood.
A. Yes, but it is advisable to seal the wood with paint or varnish first.
Q. What does ‘Mirror Cut’ mean?
A. This is a term used for designs cut in reverse for applying to the inside of windows so the text reads correctly from the outside.
Q. Are your signs weatherproof?
A. Yes, all our vinyl is long life & UV stabilised & will stay looking bright for 5 years or more, depending on weather conditions.
Q. We need a font that is not listed, do you have other fonts available?
A. Yes, we have over 2 million fonts, send us a message with your required font & we will endeavour to match it. Contact us here or call 029 251 32 86 94.
Q. Can you make a sign with different dimensions to those listed?
A. Yes, we can supply most sizes. Contact details below.
Q. How do you size the letters or numbers
A. The size is based on a capital letter when no capital is ordered we base the size of a capital O, the lower-case letters are sized accordingly.
We will not accept returns for incorrect ordering, spelling, colour etc. so please double check your order before submitting.